CLASSROOM MANAGEMENT COURSE AGENDA
Our training is proven in proactive, research based, practical, and easy to implement strategies. We provide flexibility to best meet the needs unique to your campus. Participants will learn techniques to allow them to always be clear, concise, and consistent with students.
8:30 am – 12:00 pm
Maintain a keen and calm mindset suitebale for classroom management
- Nullify challenges swiftly, positively, and gracefully by learning to “read your room”.
- Detect and correct classroom problems without interrupting instruction.
- Learn to avoid accidentally agitating students by violating their personal space.
- Appear confident yet comforting to your students.
Effectively arrange and design the classroom environment
- Learn the “teaching power position." Understand how to move within the classroom, and where you should and should not be.
- Position yourself in the classroom to eliminate student challenges.
- Keep your students focused on classroom priorities.
- Learn fifteen POWERFUL desk arrangements, from traditional to unorthodox.
- Learn how to teach and enforce rules and procedures.
- Transform “unsocialized” students into top classroom performers.
- Teach students to behave appropriately in class and in social settings.
Zoom through your lesson plans & master standards like never before.
- Teach students to peacefully coexist in your classroom.
- Teach students to make the best use of their time and listen attentively.
12:00 – 1:00 pm
1:00 – 3:30 pm
Firmly but fairly carry out disciplinary actions
- Eliminate multiple warnings and repeated requests. Ask once and get what you want.
- Prevent minor and major challenges from wasting important teaching time.
- Teach every student with confidence and success.
- Meet challenges head-on with respect, power, and poise.
Build and maintain strong student and teacher relationships
- Connect with non-compliant students and prevent meltdowns.
- Reach at-risk children and turn them into productive classroom members.
- Energize apathetic students and have them work harder.
- Reach every student, every day.
…and much more!
- Skillfully face the out of control student: learn five immediate steps to regain classroom control.
- Say goodbye to classroom management approaches that make more work for you, the teacher.
- Be the boss. Earn respect. Command center stage.
- Wipe out misbehavior. Increase positive behavior.
- Never again waste valuable teaching time on matters of discipline!
So, WHAT'S THE OBJECTIVE?
After completing our training, teachers will know:
...how to detect and correct classroom problems without stopping teaching.
...how to avoid power struggles.
...how to set effective limits.
...how to arrange and design the classroom environment for maximum performance (including 15 powerful desk arrangements from traditional to unorthodox).
...how to teach students to behave appropriately in class and in social settings.
...how to zoom through the curriculum like never before.
...how to firmly but fairly carry out disciplinary actions.
...how to NEVER again give multiple warnings or repeated requests!
...how to build and maintain trust with challenging children.
...how to reach at-risk children and turn them into productive classroom members.